К основному контенту

Forex trend catcher indicator


Trend Catcher.
This is an EA I developed for a friend of mine from Forex IRC network nicknamed Trend. He has some simplified rules for trading trends using a custom indicator which I'll include in this post.
First compile the indicator and then compile the expert. Without the indicator the expert won't run. Trend found this indicator while experimenting with his manual trade system and decided to ask me to write an expert utilizing it.
This is the first version of this EA and development will continue.
Feel free to change stop loss and take profit to your comfort level but don't change anything that is hard coded into the indicator calls in the expert, it requires specific settings.
Timeframe: 15 min.
Dependency: Hi-Lo custom indicator included in this post.
I added another version, TC wStoch v0.50, which trades using stochastics in the direction of the trend indicated by Hi-Lo. The timeframe, pair and dependency are the same as the original version.
It is funny that the screen pops up for a manual entry, even though it is an EA - Strange?? Even recompiling the EA has no effect on this happening. Looks like I need to analyze the coding. I am using an IBFX demo 15-min TF.
I don't know how you did that, a friend of mine from IRC just made $23 in the past half hour with it.
So far so good with this EA. I tried it live on the 1h with it. It has hit the tp so far and it seems to be really worth it. I narrowed the tp to 12 instead of the default.
It is funny that the screen pops up for a manual entry, even though it is an EA - Strange?? Even recompiling the EA has no effect on this happening. Looks like I need to analyze the coding. I am using an IBFX demo 15-min TF.
In Metatrader, go to the tools menu, go down to options, allow live trading should be checked. See if: Ask manual confirmation is checked. It shouldn't be if you want the EA to trade without you approving each trade.
It's running fine for me. I have attached a settings file that I am using for EU, GU, UJ, and EJ. Just make sure to change the magic number. If you aren't sure where to put it, it goes in your experts\presets folder.
When you say compile the indicator first do you mean put the indicator on the chart first before putting the ea on the chart?
This is an EA I developed for a friend of mine from Forex IRC network nicknamed Trend. He has some simplified rules for trading trends using a custom indicator which I'll include in this post.
First compile the indicator and then compile the expert. Without the indicator the expert won't run. Trend found this indicator while experimenting with his manual trade system and decided to ask me to write an expert utilizing it.
This is the first version of this EA and development will continue.
Feel free to change stop loss and take profit to your comfort level but don't change anything that is hard coded into the indicator calls in the expert, it requires specific settings.
Timeframe: 15 min.
Currency Pair: any.
Dependency: Hi-Lo custom indicator included in this post.
Here's some results for the last 15 minutes. +38 pips.
Well the indicator needs to be placed and compiled where indicators belong. It is not necessary to put it on the chart that you attach the EA to. It is only necessary that you have that indicator in your indicators folder.
Thank You. I have it where it needs to be.
Well the indicator needs to be placed and compiled where indicators belong. It is not necessary to put it on the chart that you attach the EA to. It is only necessary that you have that indicator in your indicators folder.
OK cool. Try Poopy's setting file, more than one person is using that setup and it's trading nicely. I'm also going to write an EA for Poopy this weekend using his scalping technique so keep an eye for that before Sunday's open.

Trend Catcher.
This indicator gives you high probability trend trading signals by using candlestick patterns, It's combination of candle patterns and technical indicators.
How to install cBots & Indicators.
Download the Indicator or cBot. Double-click on the downloaded file. This will install all necessary files in cAlgo. Find the indicator/cbot you want to use from the menu on the left. Add an instance of the indicator/cBot to run.
Download the Indicator Double-click on the downloaded file. This will install all necessary files in cTrader. Select the indicator from Custom in the functions (f) menu in the top center of the chart.
The services provided by Spotware Systems Ltd. are not available to citizens or residents of the USA. Neither is the information on our websites directed toward soliciting citizens or residents of the USA.

Trend Catcher system.
Download the tpl file with a pdf e book to know how to use the system.
These are the steps that you need to follow closely to identify a BUY setup. If you stick to these rules, you will end up with green pips most of the times. The major problem occurs when you try to burn one of the rules.
The Takeprofit and Stoploss is at your own discretion. These values depends on the charts on which you are working on. For example on the H1 chart, you should aim at a lower TP( 60pips) and on the H4, you can aim at a higher TP( 100pips)
If you find that topic is useful , please click on share in your social networks to support us.
Related Articles.
50 Pips A Day Forex Strategy by Damir Laurentiu.
November 16, 2017.
Fibonacci Golden Zone Strategy.
October 24, 2017.
Cougar FX System.
Recent Posts.
Categories.
Feed Burner Widget.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
About.
Contact Us.
● Send us your trading system to share it under your name.

Forex trend catcher indicator


Copy Our Signals button.
Download the Free PDF Guide Now.
Download the special guide so you can start mastering the art of catching trends.
Leave a comment for your chance to win a premium membership for 24 months !
Some of Our Latest Success Stories.
This is some really good stuff! I was worried about getting into trading forex, but this way of doing it is a surefire way to go. I didn't want to trade myself straight away so I downloaded your app and copied your signals & BANG!! 210 pips on my 1st week. I don't want to get too excited but after trying a whole lot of black box "solutions", I'm pretty damn sure I can make a go of this. Thanks guys!
I just want to add that all these lessons have been fantastic! Michael, I want to thank you for a desire to lend your knowledge to others. I know I’ve benefited greatly!! Even though I could copy your trades, I chose to be the master of my own destiny so I installed the indicators you offered. So far, Trend Catcher is my favorite but I really love using the S&R levels on Macro Levels in combo with them.
I could never quite make trading work for me. But you have made it seem so easy. I tried it out on my demo account and I'm really happy with the results. Once I get some more confidence, I'm jumping in to a real-money account. Take it slowly but at least I can see the light now 🙂
Hey guys, Holy Moly!! Now I know what the heck I've been doing wrong! Those damn trends never worked for me. I'll get back to y'all once I have some more good news but man oh man, the 1st 2 months have been killin it & I'm pumped up to carry on with this now. You guys rock!
I've been strugling as a trader for the last 18 months. Win some, lose some. I know you said this is a long-term deal and unfortunately I think I came in on a month where the signals lost more than they won but I stuck in and thank God I did because the next 3 months were great putting my account up around 20%. Thank you very much guys - keep up the great work!
I like how you made catching trends look so easy and the support and resistance levels makes a lot of sense to me. The price reversal system seems pretty logical too. I guess I got lucky cause I had a good couple of weeks & now I look forward to finally kicking butt instead of getting my butt kicked. Thanks so much guys. really appreciate the positive input.
Download Our Free App.
Trial Our Premium Membership.
U. S. Government Required Disclaimer - Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
The purchase, sale or advice regarding a currency can only be performed by a licensed Broker/Dealer; Neither us, nor our affiliates or associates involved in the production and maintenance of this service or this site, is a registered Broker/Dealer or Investment Advisor in any State or Federally-sanctioned jurisdiction. All purchasers of services or products referenced at this site are encouraged to consult with a licensed representative of their choice regarding any particular trade or trading strategy. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
You must clearly understand this: Information contained here and in the signal service is not an invitation to trade any specific investments. Trading requires risking money in pursuit of future gain. That is your decision. Do not risk any money you cannot afford to lose. This document does not take into account your own individual financial and personal circumstances. It is intended for educational purposes only and NOT as individual investment advice. Do not act on this without advice from your investment professional who will verify what is suitable for your particular needs and circumstances. Failure to seek detailed professional, personally tailored advice prior to acting could lead you to acting contrary to your own best interests and could lead to losses of capital.
*CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. IN ADDITION, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT OF ANY OF THE CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
ClickBank Disclaimer - ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation. TradersElite is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc. sponsor or approve any TradersElite product. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion as to the correctness of any of the statements made by TradersElite in the materials on this Web page.
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc.
Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Introduction to binary option trading ebook

Trading Binary Options for Dummies PDF| Binary Book. Important Note! After being avid Binary Options traders for several years, we have now reverted to another form of online trading. Why? following extensive testing we find this new online trading platform to be more profitable, at least for us. You can find all about it here: bizmove/platform/ What made the difference is a unique feature that allow us to watch and copy the strategies and trades of the best performing traders on the platform. You can actually see each move the "Guru" traders make. This method works nicely for us. Since we started trading with this platform we noticed an increase of our successful trades and profits when compared to our former Binary Options platform. For US Based Traders . How to Trade Binary Options Successfully - Free Binary Book Download. Binary options trading provide you with an opportunity to trade stocks, currency and commodity options using a simple platform interface using one mouse...

How to make money using binary options

Can you Really Make Money with Binary Options? October Special Offer: Get started with only €50 at HighLow #1 Ranked regulated broker: Get Started Here! Binary options trading is very popular in many countries around the globe. However, most people still ask the question "can you really make money in binary options". In this article I will try to answer this question and give you a few tips on how you can make money trading binary options. The short answer is that yes, you can make money online with binary options trading if you only trade at legitimate binary options brokers and learn the fundamentals of binary trading and employ proper trading strategy. Binary options trading is a form of investing through predicting the movement of various assets such as gold, silver, the USD etc. It is very similar to other forms of investing such as forex and stock trading. It’s however simpler, has relatively fewer risks (in the sense that you will always know in advance what you might ...

Hdfc forex card internet banking

Travel Smart with ForexPlus Card. Whether you are a globe trotter or student traveller, our range of ForexPlus cards gives you simplicity, convenience and peace of mind with unmatched security features and Benefits. Regalia ForexPlus Card Know more. HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Card. Zero Cross Currency Fees Single Currency USD card Emergency cash delivery at overseas location 'Thanks Again' reward Program No Access Fee for Cash withdrawal at All Point networked ATMs International Airport lounge access at airports in India Convenience of making payment by waving/ tapping your contactless card at billing counter No need to swap in within currency wallets while travelling to more than one country. Muticurrency ForexPlus Card Know more. HDFC Bank Multicurrency ForexPlus Card. Discover the power and convenience of HDFC Bank Multicurrency ForexPlus Card. Load multiple currencies on one Card Zero Cross Currency Markup charge on shopping at merchant outlets or purchases made online * I...